Monday, April 26, 2010

Missing in action

I have been asked a few times, "Where were you Saturday?"

I was not sick, I was not at the Blazers game, I was not out of town. So where was I? Okay, okay I will admit. I lost my voice! What you ask? Yes, I lost my voice. I lost it cheering for the team Thursday, but it didn't do any good as they lost. Thanks to Murf for filling in for me. I hope to be back this coming Saturday. My voice is starting to come back, but as of Monday night, it isn't 100%.

Game 5 is tonight in Phoenix. In my opinion, the momentum is shifting Portland's way. With Brandon Roy coming back Saturday, it seemed like the Blazers regained their confidence.

One more quick note: The University of Oregon announced today, they hired Dana Altman, coach of Creighton as the new head coach of their basketball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment